Lectra Investronica-PGS-MGS-MTV-V9R1 - Spanish+English - Fully working
« < (36/68) > »
gstathatos:
Hello to all,

I have install sql 2005 in win 7 32 bit,h have download investronica V9R1 and now i am trying to install it.The installer ask me to select the ODBC DSB to connect to database,it asks to change DNS or to add new DNS,does anyone now what i have to put here to continue the installation of the program?
gstathatos:
Can please someone provide a crack for INVESTRONICA V9R1C1 ENGLISH?
gstathatos:
Hi again i manage to proceed the installation of INVESTRONICA V9R1C1 ENGLISH.Lomex i download the patch you post for INVESTRONICA V9R1C1 ENGLISH i follow the instructions and i also saw the video (very nice work many thanks for that) i beleive i do the right procedure as mention but when i open the pgs model ask for user name and password there i put
login:  INVADM
password: ADM
but it says prepare invalid cursor and wrong password access denied!Did i do something wrong?I need first a crack to apply and after to apply your patch?I have install INVESTRONICA V9R1C1 ENGLISH provide by SCYPION (very nice work many thanks for that) and sql 2005 in win 7 32bit.Any suggestions ideas how to solve this please?
Azzurra:
scusate l'ignoranza in materia, ma come faccio a sapere se il mio computer ha già installato SQL 2000 o lo devo scaricare?
e mi potreste dare il link per scaricarlo?
holaaaa:
Hola, he intentado bajar investronica V9R1C1 español y los links 6 y 7 no me dejan que los descargue no se que pasa, alguien puede volver a colgarlos o ayudarme a solucionar el problema? GRACIAS.
Navegación
Índice de Mensajes
Página Siguiente
Página Anterior